So I have a funny story right here for you. Somewhere in the beginning of January me, my father and my friend watched a movie called 'the arrival'. Nothing's strange, just Amy Addams and the Hawkeye, right? No. It was a creepy 90s looking movie starring waxy and shiny Charlie Sheen. Every ten minutes my father argued that this film will get an Oscar for styling, because the film was made reealy precisely, at some point I actually thought filmed in the 90s. He also insisted that Charlie looks incredibly young and attracting for his 60 years.
You know, what? My father mixed 'the arrival' with amy addams with this old and strange one. And I believed him, even though I knew that the new one was released not that long ago.
Yesterday I finally watched the one with Amy and told my father. Afterwards I experienced the most wide-eyed face ever. The second thing my father realized was that Charlie actually was 20 years younger (because the movie was shot in 1996), and of course looked cool.
You know, what? My father mixed 'the arrival' with amy addams with this old and strange one. And I believed him, even though I knew that the new one was released not that long ago.
Yesterday I finally watched the one with Amy and told my father. Afterwards I experienced the most wide-eyed face ever. The second thing my father realized was that Charlie actually was 20 years younger (because the movie was shot in 1996), and of course looked cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment